[isabelle] EuroProofNet - Call for Working Group membership Application
- To: cl-isabelle-users <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] EuroProofNet - Call for Working Group membership Application
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:40:41 +0200
- Authentication-results: cam.ac.uk; iprev=pass (relay.yourmailgateway.de) smtp.remote-ip=126.96.36.199; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sketis.net; dkim=pass header.d=sketis.net header.s=key2 header.a=rsa-sha256; arc=none
- Authentication-results: mx2f26; spf=pass (sender IP is 188.8.131.52) smtp.mailfrom=makarius at sketis.net smtp.helo=[192.168.179.20]
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/78.13.0
Dear Isabelle users,
the following Call for EuroProofNet Working Group membership Application might
be relevant for you.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: EuroProofNet - Call for Working Group membership Application
Registration to EuroProofNet working groups is open on
possible to register to several working groups).
EuroProofNet is new COST action (see
https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA20111/) aiming at federating all the
European researchers working on proofs in order to improve the
interoperability of proof systems. There are currently 6 working groups
- WG1: Proof systems interoperability.
- WG2: Automated theorem provers.
- WG3: Program verification.
- WG4: Libraries of formal proofs.
- WG5: Machine learning on proofs.
- WG6: Type theory.
You will find all the details on the objectives of EuroProofNet in
A COST action can fund visits to other labs, and participation to summer
schools, workshops and conferences. Anyone willing to contribute to the
goals of the action is eligible. If you are interested, you just need to
register on https://e-services.cost.eu/action/CA20111/working-groups/apply .
Frédéric Blanqui, chair of EuroProofNet.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and