[isabelle] FSCD 2022: Final Call for Workshops (deadline: September 27, 2021)
- To: fscd.conference at dcc.fc.up.pt, cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk, types-announce at lists.seas.upenn.edu, rewriting at ens-lyon.fr, ProofTheory at Lists.Bath.Ac.UK, appsem at lists.tcs.ifi.lmu.de, coq-club at inria.fr, caml-list at inria.fr, clap at groupes.renater.fr
- Subject: [isabelle] FSCD 2022: Final Call for Workshops (deadline: September 27, 2021)
- From: Carsten Fuhs <carsten at dcs.bbk.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:00:34 +0200
- Authentication-results: cam.ac.uk; iprev=pass (mailer2.dcs.bbk.ac.uk) smtp.remote-ip=188.8.131.52; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=dcs.bbk.ac.uk; arc=none
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/78.13.0
Final Call for Workshops - FLoC 2022 — The 2022 Federated Logic Conference
July 31 - August 12, 2022
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
The Eighth Federated Logic Conference (FLoC 2022) will host the following ten
conferences and affiliated workshops.
LICS (37th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science)
Workshop chair: Frederic Blanqui Frederic.Blanqui at inria.fr
***FSCD (7th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction)
Workshop chair: Nachum Dershowitz nachumd at tau.ac.il
ITP (13th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving)
Workshop chair: Cyril Cohen cyril.cohen at inria.fr
IJCAR (International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning)
Workshop chairs: Sophie Tourret stourret at mpi-inf.mpg.de and Simon Robillard
CSF (35th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium)
Workshop chair: Musard Balliu musard at kth.se
CAV (34th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification)
Workshop chair: Grigory Fedyukovich grigory at cs.fsu.edu
KR (19th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning)
Workshop chair: Stefan Borgwardt stefan.borgwardt at tu-dresden.de
ICLP (38th International Conference on Logic Programming)
Workshop chair: Daniela Inclezan inclezd at miamioh.edu
SAT (25th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing)
Workshop chair: Alexander Nadel alexander.nadel at intel.com
CP (25th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming)
Workshop chair: Ciaran McCreesh ciaran.mccreesh at glasgow.ac.uk
SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops on
topics in the field of computer science, related to logic in the broad sense.
Each workshop proposal must indicate one affiliated conference of FLoC 2022.
It is strongly suggested that prospective workshop organizers contact the
relevant conference workshop chair before submitting a proposal.
Each proposal should consist of the following two parts.
1) A short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance,
and the particular benefits of the workshop to the community, as well as a
list of previous or related workshops (if relevant).
2) An organisational part including:
- contact information for the workshop organizers;
- proposed affiliated conference;
- estimate of the number of workshop participants (please note that small workshops, i.e., of less than ~13 participants, will likely be cancelled or merged);
- proposed format and agenda (e.g. paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions, etc.);
- potential invited speakers (note that expenses of workshop invited speakers are not covered by FLoC);
- procedures for selecting papers and participants;
- plans for dissemination, if any (e.g. a journal special issue);
- duration (which may vary from one day to two days);
- preferred period (pre or post FLoC);
- virtual/hybrid backup plans (including platform preference).
The FLoC Organizing Committee will determine the final list of accepted
workshops based on the recommendations from the Workshop Chairs of the hosting
conferences and availability of space and facilities.
Proposals should be submitted through EasyChair:
Please see the Workshop Guidelines page: https://floc2022.org/workshops/ for further details and FAQ.
Submission of workshop proposals deadline: September 27, 2021
Notification: November 1, 2021
Pre-FLoC workshops: Sunday & Monday, July 31–August 1, 2022
Post-FLoC workshops: Thursday & Friday, August 11-12, 2022
Questions regarding proposals should be sent to the workshop chairs of the
proposed affiliated conference. General questions should be sent to:
shaull at technion.ac.il
GuillermoAlberto.Perez at uantwerpen.be
FLoC 2022 WORKSHOP CHAIRS
Guillermo A. Perez
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and