Re: [isabelle] Performance considerations of locales

Just a general comment: locales have been around for a long time but we are still figuring out how to use them effectively in large developments. Papers on the locale methodology itself ought to be publishable, certainly at the Isabelle workshop (which we hope to hold next summer at flOC 2022).

Larry