Re: [Pooh] tea, cake & daffodils

As always, this will be on Saturday. Thank you to Mr Bird for pointing that out. If anything else is unclear, the weekly elevenses meetings are also announced via the web site at
http://www.poohsoc.org.uk/
The following elevenses meeting will be held on Saturday 5th May, though its location is yet unclear. If anybody has access to a suitable location to host and is able to provide tea, cake and milk, feel free to volunteer by e-mailing secretary at poohsoc.org.uk .

Also, I have just been to look, and most of the daffodils are now dying. But we have plenty of buttercups, and daisies on the way. And Martin, you have to come. Unless you have a Really Good Excuse.

Alexander Beetle,
Owl,
Secretary,
Charlotte
& Charlotte [illegible]
The Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society