[Pooh] in which piglet is no longer entirely surrounded by water

To celebrate the end of the rain, we will meet for tea, cake and the works of A. A. Milne at 4 p.m. next Saturday, as usual, but this time it will be - appropriately, perhaps - at the home of Lisa Smith.* This is
room 4
16 Fitzwilliam Street
CB2 1QH
or possibly the nearby Cosin Court if it is sunny enough and we feel like going outside. If you don't know where either of these are, there are maps on the web site at
http://www.poohsoc.org.uk/
Cosin Court is between Fitz. St and Tennis Court Terrace.

* Lisa holds the character post of Piglet for the society, which basically means she usually reads the voice of Piglet when we have readings.

Alexander Beetle,
Owl,
Secretary,
Charlotte
& Charlotte [illegible]
The Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society