[Pooh] Poohsoc garden party

I'm terribly sorry about the short notice, but this e-mail is to inform you that the annual garden party of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society is to be held tomorrow afternoon, probably taking up most of the afternoon, from 2 pm onwards, in Pembroke College. There will be a charge of £4. I am afraid I am still slightly confused myself about precisely where in Pembroke we were planning to have it, but it looks like it's going to rain, so we would probably have had to change the plan anyway.

Discussions are still ongoing as to an alternative location. But it will definitely be somewhere in Pembroke, for most of the afternoon, tomorrow. It is likely to run on for quite a while so don't worry if you can't join us until 5 or thereabouts.

Alexander Beetle,
Owl,
Secretary,
Charlotte
& Charlotte [illegible]
The Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society
http://www.poohsoc.org.uk/