Re: [Pooh] Poohsoc garden party

I'm afraid I have to make some amendments there...
It will hopefully be on the Library Lawn in Pembroke (turn right once you come through the front gate, keep walking that way until you see people) or in the New Common Room (without any particular permission; in Foundress court on BB staircase, pretty much at the far back right corner of Pembroke if you come through the front).
And I believe scheduled garden party time is 2-4pm, at which point it will have to leave Pembroke and move elsewhere

Lukshmi
who is not a committee member and will be leaving as soon as possible, so contact Beetle or CGM, who will perhaps give you their numbers soon, if you need to find us...