[Pooh] Gloomy Elevenses Meeting followed by ceilidh
- To: Announce <pem-pooh-announce at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [Pooh] Gloomy Elevenses Meeting followed by ceilidh
- From: Edmund Croft <ewc20 at cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 14:04:47 +0000
- In-reply-to: <74B70875-0341-473B-B97A-2571172338E4@cam.ac.uk>
- References: <74B70875-0341-473B-B97A-2571172338E4@cam.ac.uk>
Elevenses, if anybody cares, will be at 4pm at 13 Garden Walk <https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=13+Garden+Walk,+Cambridge&hl=en&sll=52.201421,0.118121&sspn=0.008469,0.013797&oq=13+garden&hnear=13+Garden+Walk,+Cambridge+CB4+3EW,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16>. They've closed the bridge (How Like Them) on Jesus Green, so you'll have to come round via Magdalene or Mitcham's Corner. Garden Walk is the no-entry road off Victoria Road slightly downhill of the church. We're the green door hidden by a wallfencehedge before a gravel driveway. There is a bell. Ples rnig is an rnser is reqid (ples cnoke if anser is not reqid as I can't hear cnoking from my room).
I will be kicking you out at six sharp as I need to go and unlock the church for the Round Ceilidh. You'd be welcome to tag along or join me there at 8 for the ceilidh. Emmanuel URC opposite Pembroke.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and