[The Archimedeans] Speaker Meeting, Bookshop

1. SPEAKER MEETING

Friday 14th November, 7.30 pm

CMS MR5

"Professor Stewart's Cabinet of Mathematical Curiosities"

by Professor Ian Stewart

The legendary Ian Stewart discusses the mathematics that has most piqued his
interest and caught his imagination since he was 14. The talk promises to be
packed with interesting problems and amusing anecdotes. Not to be missed!

Talk is free to members, 1 pound for non-members.

If anyone would like to dine with the speaker after the talk, can you please
email archim-ents at srcf.ucam.org asap.

2. BOOKSHOP

Our bookshop has many recommended books for practically every course in the
mathematical Tripos and more. So whether you want books to
complement/replace your lecture notes or you just want to broaden your
mathematical horizons, check out our bookshop!

This year the bookshop has changed to become more efficient. Members now
view which books are available online
(http://www.archim.org.uk/bookshop/booklist.php) and then send their orders
to the Bookshop Manager (archim-bookshop at srcf.ucam.org) who will then quote
a price and dispatch the order as soon as payment has been received.

1. SPEAKER MEETING

Friday 14th November, 7.30 pm

CMS M5