Chess Varsity Match

Hi everyone,

Details have been confirmed for the 136th Cambridge vs Oxford Chess Varsity Match. The match will take place on the 3rd of March and each player will play one game of maximum length 6 hours. If you are a strong player available on this day, let me know by email including your fide/ecf rating. We will be making final selections for the team soon after term begins.

Also, we will be making final decisions for the BUCA teams soon so be sure to let me know if you are keen to play.

Best regards

James Walsh

CUCC President