CHESS: This week

Hi everyone!

There is no meeting tonight; normality will resume next week at the usual place and time (Clare College on a Tuesday evening). You needn't be without chess though!

"The new chaplain of Corpus Christi, Andrew Bigg, is a chess player of FM strength and he has warmly invited all who would like to his quarters for some casual blitz games this Thursday from 7:15pm in room D4 Corpus Christi. Give me a call on 0754831305 if you have any problems finding it. Hope to see you there, Rafe."

Also, so we have a rough idea of numbers and hence how many sets to bring, if you are interested in the above, like the Facebook post or respond to this email.

Hope to see you there!

James Walsh

CUCC President