CHESS- Match vs. Oxford and Cambridge Club

For the last few years, we have played a match against the Oxford and Cambridge club. This year we are hosting the match on the first of May. The match will be played with one hour each and then hopefully players from both teams will go on to a formal at one of the colleges.

If you are interested in playing, send me an email (jw950) including your name and rating.

And to confirm, the club championships I mentioned yesterday are held in our usual venue (the Latimer room in Clare college)

Best wishes

James