CHESS Town vs Gown

Hi everyone,

I hope you’ve all had a good Easter break! We have one of our biggest events of the year coming up in just over a week. Town vs Gown is an annual match against the Cambridge Town Chess Club. This year it will take place at Cambridge City Chess Club, Richmond Road on Wednesday 25th April from 7:40pm. Each player will play 2 matches, each lasting up to 1 hour. All abilities are very welcome- it is primarily a fun social evening, with some snacks & drinks provided too! For all those interested in playing, email me (crsid is jw950) in the next couple of days with your name and approx. strength.

Best wishes

James