Committee elections

Hi everyone

This Saturday at 11.30am we are having our AGM and committee elections. They shouldn't last more than an hour. They will be at Clare college, The Colony in the Blythe room (this isn't where we usually meet!). Anyone is welcome to run for a position or come along to give ideas for next year. We will need a president, treasurer and secretary but other positions are flexible and will be discussed in the meeting. (No manifesto or speech is required, just come along on Saturday) Any level of involvement is helpful and if you have questions or want more info, feel free to drop me a message.

Best wishes

James