Session reminder and membership

Dear All,

This is just a reminder that there will be our first meeting of term in the CUSU lounge (17 Mill Lane) at 7.30 on Monday! For those who haven't been before, if you turn onto Mill Lane from Trumpington Street then take the first right and go through the archway. If you continue forward then the door is in the second archway ahead of you on the left. Use your camcard to get in through the door and follow the signs to the lounge. It would be great to see lots of you there! After this sessions should be weekly, and will be held at Christ's.

Secondly, this session is open to all but future sessions will be free only for paid-up members (otherwise a £2 fee will apply). Becoming a member only costs £10 for a year or £15 for life (we are one of the cheapest societies to join!). Membership entitles you, on top of weekly sessions, for transport to and from events such as BUCA and varsity. Importantly, if you are intending to play in the freshers' varsity match, you will either need to become a member or pay for your transport to and from Oxford on the day (which incidentally would be £10...).

Finally, we are still looking for players to play in the freshers' varsity next week! If you have any questions then feel free to message me, particularly those who may be concerned about missing lectures that day (I had that dilemma in first-year too).

See you all on Monday!
James