General news

Dear All,

Hope everyone's week 5 is going okay. Unfortunately we will not be having a session on this week but there will be a session next week on the 15th (there will be more details and a reminder nearer the time).

Also I have a message from our sponsors TPP:

TPP is holding aptitude tests at the Pitt Building in Cambridge on 13th November for a number of our graduate roles. TPP is a UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering world class healthcare software through our innovative products. We’re currently hiring for six different graduate roles and for our 2019 summer intern programme. We’re looking for the brightest minds from the UK’s top universities who have a passion for problem solving. No experience is required and we accept applicants from all disciplines. If you are interested in applying, you can book into a slot that suits you. Please visit our website here; http://tpptop50.com/aptitude-test/

Finally, if many of you have commented on the website being down at present for the club, if anyone is interested in helping out with running the webpage then please get in touch.

Best wishes,
James