Microsoft Teams to be made available across the University on Wed 18 March

University Information Services (UIS) will make the Microsoft Teams suite of collaboration tools available on Wednesday 18 March. These tools enable remote working activities such as group text chats, online meetings and collaboration.

In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, we are releasing the Microsoft Teams suite earlier than originally planned to support remote working and business continuity across the University. As a result, we will initially be offering it on a best-endeavours basis and not all functionality will be supported at launch.

Further details will be provided shortly, including instructions on accessing the service and recommended ways of working.

Communications Group
University Information Services
Roger Needham Building, CB3 0RB